- We are following CDC guidelines.
- Students’ temperatures are taken before they can enter the studio.
- Parents will not be allowed into the studio.
- Students will not be barefoot in the studio. They will always be in dance shoes or sneakers.
- Students will be separated 6 feet from one another.
- We are limiting our class sizes.
- Our classes will end early to sanitize the classroom.
- Teachers will sanitize the equipment and ballet barres.
- Students are not allowed to hold hands while in class.
- We will have hand sanitizer available in each classroom.
- The Iconos Kids Staff are required to wear PPE.
- While it is mandatory staff wear masks and gloves it will be at the parents discretion if the children wear masks.
- Students should use the bathroom before coming to the studio.
What are the protocols if a student is sick? Before children are allowed to enter the studio they will have their temperature taken. If they are above 99.8 they are not allowed to enter. Students may make make-up missed classes.
Are they allowed to make up if they are sick? Yes! We understand students get sick and can make up the same class within one months time. Please call the office to schedule your make-up class.We will also offer make-up classes online.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org